Thursday, December 13, 2012

More doggie baking

If you read my blog regularly, you know I've been into doggie baking lately. Hey, it's the holiday season and they want yummie stuff too. :-)

I found this recipe on the Plexidor Pet Doors Facebook page. I haven't tried it yet, but it's high on my to-do list.

Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Cookies

Ingredients:

2.5 cups whole wheat flour
2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons peanut butter
0.5 teaspoon salt
0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk together flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable. The dough should be dry and stiff.

Roll dough into a 0.5 inch thick roll. Cut into 0.5 inch thick pieces. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 mintues.

No comments:

Post a Comment