Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Pet DMV

Do your dogs like to go for a ride? Mine sure do. They haven't quite learned to drive yet, but if they could, they'd take the car down to McDonalds daily, I'm sure. Not to mention the pet store... Wouldn't it be cute if a doggie trotted up to the counter with a couple of dollar bills, wanting to get a new chewie?

Anyway, when I first saw My Pet DMV I thought it was the dumbest thing ever. Driver's licenses for dogs?!? A couple of website visits later, I started to think it was pretty cool. I still hesitated - but a doggy driver's license sounded better and better. Not to mention they get a collar tag too, with the pet's photo, name, and contact information.

When hubby suggested we should get name tags for the dogs, just in case something would ever happen, I folded and ordered one to try it out. They are really cool. The collar tags aren't the most durable things ever, but for special occasions, they're awesome. The driver's licenses look so real it's fun to try to fool people with them. Imagine when people want to card my husband and he pulls out a driver's license with a photo of an American Eskimo... That prank alone is worth the money!


No comments:

Post a Comment