Thursday, August 16, 2012

Plexidor Dog Doors

I've been thinking about putting in a dog door. Actually, I already have the door, I just haven't gotten over the step of making a hole in the wall yet. Looks kinda good though, don't you think? It's a Plexidor.

Mine is an old model, it's blue, and they don't make blue doors anymore, but it will look fabulous on the house. (Once I get over the mental glitch of making a hole in the wall, that is.)

The frame is made from aluminium, it has a lock and key, and a steel plate that can be screwed on to make sure no racoons or thieves or anything enters the house. I like that the door halves are see through. I don't like black rubber flaps - this looks much better. It is the only door I know of that is APA Approved.

I'll show photos and say something about how the doggies like it once it's installed.


No comments:

Post a Comment