Monday, August 20, 2012

Plexidor in glass?

Remember I talked about the Plexidor the other day, and my reluctance to make a hole in the wall? I've been thinking about putting it in the laundry room. That's the one room in the house made of wood, and going through the wall there seems much easier than breaking through a stone wall.

My hubby said, "There's nothing but air in this wall, you know that, right?" I'm not too worried about that. My door isn't a wall kit, but there's a wall tunnel available, that covers the edges.It would look something like this from the outside... (The door is on the inside, so one can lock it. It took me a while to figure that out, LOL!)



We still haven't installed it, but we're getting there. Turns out one can put a Plexidor in a glass door, or even a window. Looks kinda cool, but I still think I'll go for the laundry room... (One can put them through a door too, probably easier than through the wall, but our house doesn't have a back door, and installing one seems like a lot of work.)

I know at least one of my dogs are used to dog doors from the rescue, and if she'll go through it the others will probably follow.

I'll keep you updated on my  progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment